Monday, June 12, 2006

Introduction

This blog is more of an interactive bouldering guide than a blog. In the true nature of a blog it should be continualy changing, being updated and, if anyone ever visits the boulders apart from Per and I, comments will be added. Bouldering began here about 11 years ago when I moved to Norway, ever since that day I have been scouring the hills and woods for the classic line and I think I've found some. Haugland is along the fjord from Flekke in Sunnfjord (the fjord is called flekkefjord though not sunnfjord that doesn't actualy exist). Below is a photo courtesy of Google Earth showing the location of the boulders.


The other buildings in the picture are the Red Cross Nordic United World College and The Haugland Rehabilitation Centre.
A closer map of each boulder will be given in each section followed by a topo and a list of routes. The first ascentionist isn't listed unless it wasn't me :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home